CAN BEES REVEAL THE KEY TO HUMAN DEMENTIA? – AND CAN WE GROW YOUNGER??
In some really fascinating research, Norwegian researcher Gro Amdam has succeeded in reversing the aging process in the bee brain—findings which she believes may bring hope to people with dementia.
“No one really believes that the fountain of youth [...]
Scientists at Freie Universität Berlin and the Bernstein Centre in Berlin have traced odour memory to a certain area of the bee brain. How successful bees are in their search for food depends to a certain extent on how well they can, based on their [...]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Tag CloudAlmonds Antibiotic Banyan Tree Bee brains Bee Products Biodiversity Bumble bee Bumblebees Caffeine Charles Darwin Colony collapse disorder CSIRO David Heaf Decline DNA Easton College Editor Eigel Holm Emily Dickinson EU Eudicots Evolution Gardens Genetics Hive Beetle John Yates Larvae Manuka Memory MGO Monash University NDB Nectar Neonicotinoids New Zealand Pesticides Queen breeding Silkworms Swarms Trap UMF Varroa Viruses Waggle Zaat
- The Plight of the Honeybee | Just Food Now "News and Views" on Historical Note
- The Plight of the Honeybee | Top-Hotels-in-the-World.com on Historical Note
- NewspaperFeed » The Plight of the Honeybee – National Geographic News – National Geographic on Historical Note
- The Plight of the Honeybee – National Geographic News – National Geographic | bestwebnewsonline.com on Historical Note
- The Plight of the Honeybee | EMAILS & NEWSLETTERS FORUM on Historical Note