In a previous issue of Apis UK in 2005, we reported on some research that showed that bees could recognise human faces but now in some new research a French scientists believes that this may not be the whole of the story.
In some fascinating research, we learn that we are not the only creatures to enjoy the idea of a warming drink when we are cold. Bees warm up with a drink, too!
A study by insect scientists Drs Melanie Norgate and Adrian Dyer working at the [...]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Tag CloudAlmonds Antibiotic Banyan Tree Bee brains Bee Products Biodiversity Bumble bee Bumblebees Caffeine Charles Darwin Colony collapse disorder CSIRO David Heaf Decline DNA Easton College Editor Eigel Holm Emily Dickinson EU Eudicots Evolution Gardens Genetics Hive Beetle John Yates Larvae Manuka Memory MGO Monash University NDB Nectar Neonicotinoids New Zealand Pesticides Queen breeding Silkworms Swarms Trap UMF Varroa Viruses Waggle Zaat
- The Plight of the Honeybee | Just Food Now "News and Views" on Historical Note
- The Plight of the Honeybee | Top-Hotels-in-the-World.com on Historical Note
- NewspaperFeed » The Plight of the Honeybee – National Geographic News – National Geographic on Historical Note
- The Plight of the Honeybee – National Geographic News – National Geographic | bestwebnewsonline.com on Historical Note
- The Plight of the Honeybee | EMAILS & NEWSLETTERS FORUM on Historical Note