An aid to swarm prevention?
Does anyone remember the Wood’s Apidictor of 60s fame. If not we take a look at it after this fascinating new piece of information and research from Nottingham Trent university which describes an ‘Accelerometer to Detect Honey Bee Swarming’
Swarming is bad news for beekeepers particularly during the [...]
Some pieces of research necessitate a leap of the imagination to grasp the concept involved and anything to do with mathematics generally confuses me anyway so it took some thinking to grasp the concept involved here.
Mathematics and Maps
In mathematics, you need at most only four [...]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Tag CloudAlmonds Antibiotic Banyan Tree Bee brains Bee Products Biodiversity Bumble bee Bumblebees Caffeine Charles Darwin Colony collapse disorder CSIRO David Heaf Decline DNA Easton College Editor Eigel Holm Emily Dickinson EU Eudicots Evolution Gardens Genetics Hive Beetle John Yates Larvae Manuka Memory MGO Monash University NDB Nectar Neonicotinoids New Zealand Pesticides Queen breeding Silkworms Swarms Trap UMF Varroa Viruses Waggle Zaat
- The Plight of the Honeybee | Just Food Now "News and Views" on Historical Note
- The Plight of the Honeybee | Top-Hotels-in-the-World.com on Historical Note
- NewspaperFeed » The Plight of the Honeybee – National Geographic News – National Geographic on Historical Note
- The Plight of the Honeybee – National Geographic News – National Geographic | bestwebnewsonline.com on Historical Note
- The Plight of the Honeybee | EMAILS & NEWSLETTERS FORUM on Historical Note